Monday, April 28, 2008

Nolan's week

I'm still here and I'm still pregnant.
Everything is still going perfect with the pregnancy. Starting next week I'll be seeing a dr at least once a week - either the OB and the perinat (the high-risk dr).

Here is post I wrote weeks ago, but never posted. I'll add pictures later. I'm so tired - between working full time, chasing after a 1 1/2 year old, and being about 3000 weeks pregnant, I'm exhausted.



We went to the aquarium Thursday (April 24). We make a point to spend the anniversary of Caleb's death together as a family every year. We had fun. Nolan enjoyed the fish. His favorite was the beluga whales.

We took 2 pictures before our camera batteries died. Just before we left, we got some batteries at the gift shop and went back to the places Nolan really enjoyed for pictures. But, he was done. We took a couple of pictures and left. Nolan was asleep before we were out of the parking deck.

He has learned so much this week. He is a little sponge.e
He now says "no, no, no" and shakes his head.
When he hears "yes" he will node his head and sometimes say "yes."
He makes a fish face.
He makes elephant motion.
And he started saying "apple" and "circle."
All this week! (which was actually a couple of weeks ago)

2 comments:

moo said...

He sounds delicious!

We have to get them together again so Grayson can soak up all of Nolan's wisdom. It's KILLING me that G isn't talking still.

I emailed you.

Sarah Furlough said...

Yay, you are 26 weeks!!! So glad everything is going well.

I am sorry I did not email you on the 24th. I was thinking about you, I am glad you spent the day together.

Nolan is getting so grown up, I can't believe how much he's talking! Way to go Nolan!