Friday, July 06, 2007

Fireworks

You know how there are the babies who cry at fireworks and the babies who don't. You never know which one you have until the first time you take them to see fireworks.

I took Nolan to see the fireworks by my house on July 3 (I live in best city! 3rd of July fireworks is such a great idea.) with my sister, her husband, their 2 kids, my neighbor, and her dog. I was nervous about Nolan's reaction. I had no idea which baby is was going to be - the screaming, crying baby or sleeping baby. He was neither.

Nolan is the baby who laughs at fireworks - big baby giggles. He was laughing so much he had all of us laughing, too.

He had such a great time at the 3rd of July fireworks that we did it again the next night. This time with Cary, his parents, and his grandmother. (Cary had 2 softball games Tuesday night, so he wasn't able to make it to fireworks round 1. He plays softball in a stupid, stupid city.) The fireworks started and Nolan starting laughing again. The second time, his attention span was much shorter. He was done with the whole fireworks thing after about 5 minutes.


July 3rd


I have the best baby.

No comments: