Marie did this on her blog (Becci also did this on her blog a while ago) and I told Marie I would do it over here. So, here are 10 things about me that start with L. It would be easier if she gave me a P, I could write a ton about preemies
1. Lunch. I go out to lunch everyday because I'm too lazy to make my own lunch.
2. Lazy. I can be a little lazy. I really should rest now; you know I am high risk. (isn't that a good reason??)
3. Little. My belly is not little.
4. Loss. All of you know about my loss. Caleb passed away April 24. He was my life, my strength, my baby.
5. Love. (sorry this is sappy) I have an awesome, supportive husband, who I Love!
6. Lucky. I am lucky to have the awesome, supportive husband, and we were lucky to get to know Caleb for 6 1/2 months. And we are lucky that we are getting to have another little boy in October.
7. Loser. I'm not a loser, but Heddda is (and Marie's a loser too for giving me L)! ;-)
8. Last. I'm the youngest of 4. I'm the last.
9. Large. My belly is large.
10. Lost. I'm lost without Caleb. He was my life for 6 1/2 months. Everyday I would go see him (except when I was sick or just too tired). I get home from work and I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be with Caleb or getting ready to go visit Caleb.
I can't end my list like that.
I'll leave you with bonus word.
11. Laughter. Laughter really is the best medicine.
OOPS! I forgot an L. So, you get one more bonus letter!
12. Locke! Dah. My last name. And I've called our babies lockeness monsters until they get names.
If you want to play, email me and I will give you a letter.