Saturday, March 31, 2007

I started my day by stepping in cat puke

Cary's out of town this weekend. It's just me, Nolan, and our many cats. One of the many cats puked last night - a couple of times - and didn't bother to clean it up. Always fun to start your morning by stepping in cat puke.

Nolan's 6-month well baby check was yesterday. He weighs 19 pounds, 11 ounces, and is 27 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for weight and height and 25th percentile for his tiny head (he gets that from me and Cary). He is rolling over both ways now and is starting to scoot around.

He just realized it's lunch time. Got to go.

I'll try to finish this update tomorrow after he wins the baby contest.

Remember to go vote for Nolan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow 19 lbs! Awesome baby growing! And such cute pictures! I'll keep my fingers crossed he's the big winner!

And ew, cat puke. Hate that!