Tuesday, March 06, 2007

photo contest

Ok, I'm entering Nolan in this contest.

We will have the pictures taken Friday. I'm planning on entering him in the Beautiful and Precious catagories - depending on what he does in the pictures.

The contest benefits Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (2 of the 3 hospitals Caleb visited, and where Nolan's flat head dr is)

His picture will be displayed for voting at Discover Mills on March 30-31 from 10am-7pm. Please stop by and vote for him.

To the people who work in my building (I know you're reading this!): Please run over to Discover Mills during lunch on March 30-31 and vote for Nolan.

Remember this benefits Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

I'll post the pictures as soon as I have them!

Thanks!


I'm also entering Nolan in the Pottery Barn Kids photo contest. The winning photo appears in the PBKids catalog.

No comments: