Baby is still nice and comfy in the womb. The cervix that has given me issues for for my last 2 pregnancies has decided to become the cervix of steel. I've been 1-2 cent. dilated and 50% effaced for about 2 weeks. My contractions are doing nothing but annoy me.
I go back to the high-risk dr tomorrow for another ultrasound. I go back to the OB Tuesday. If this baby is still stubborn Tuesday, I'm going to talk to the dr about scheduling a c-section the first week of August. I would prefer not to have another c-section, but this baby is being kicked out in 2 weeks one way or the other.