Friday, November 03, 2006

mini-post

I have so much to tell you. I went to my 6 weeks check up, we bought a new car, I got my hair chopped off, I want back to work...
But, I tired now so I'm going bed. I'll try to fill you in on everything over the weekend.

Here are some pictures to hold you over.

Ready for a shopping trip.


"My girlfriend is out of town"


After the shopping trip (finally a picutre without his pacifier!). (something about his position in this picture cracks me up.)


Update from baby watch:
Mrs. S had her baby!

3 comments:

Mrs. S said...

He looks all Gangsta in the last picture, which makes it hilarious to my line of thinking. Then again, the sleep dep has got it's teeth well into me by now, and before I got shang-hai'ed by the hospital on MONDAY, I had been watching a lot of old "Pimp my Ride" episodes, and that might have something to do with it.

I LOVE THE T-SHIRT, though!

The Mom said...

His position in the last photo just screams "100% MAN". I love the tshirt too!

sunShine said...

He is too precious!